- Crushed ice
- 4 parts Godiva white chocolate liquor (4 ounces)
- 2 ½ parts vanilla vodka (2 ½ ounces)
- 1 ½ parts peppermint schnapps (1 ½ ounces)
- Red sugar sprinkles for garnishing the glass rim (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for garnishing the inside of the glass (optional)
- Small peppermint stick for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker half-way full with crushed ice.
- Pour in all of the liquor ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Spread red sugar sprinkles evenly onto a large plate.
- Wet the rim of a martini glass with water, then tip the martini glass rim into the sprinkles and spin the glass to coat the rim.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup in a spiral design inside the glass.
- Pour contents of shaker into the martini glass.
- Place a small peppermint candy cane along the edge of the glass.
Today's author on the Christmas Blog is Linda O'Connor. I just love the cover of her book, Perfectly Honest. Welcome, Linda.Perfectly Honest by Linda O'Connor
You never know where your words will take you. When Mikaela Finn agreed to be Sam’s ‘fiancée’ for a weekend, she probably should have told him that she’s a doctor. Sam O’Brien, aka ‘Dr. Eye Candy’, is trying to shed his playboy reputation and convince a small town hospital that he’s ready to settle down. But when his ‘fiancée’ helps deliver a baby in the middle of the meet and greet, it’s a bit of a shock. If he’d known the whole truth, he might have done things a little differently because somehow his ‘fiancée’ ends up stealing his job and his heart. Not exactly the change he wanted. Lies and deceit – it’s a match made in heaven! Perfectly Honest will be available at Amazon on January 14, 2015.
As part of The 12 Days of Christmas celebration, Linda donated a $5 Amazon card and ebook copy of Perfectly Honest to the prize list. Click HERE for this and many more random drawings. To follow the celebration, find a new recipe, pick up a holiday decorating or shopping tip, click HERE.