Thursday

Imagine my surprise when I discovered Julia Barrett has given me the honor of nominating me for the Liebster award.  It’s sort of a blogging award. I think it was to pay me back for tagging her in the #777 game.

I have met and follow so many talented and friendly bloggers that it will be hard to pick just five, but here goes:

Dianne Solberg - I'm completely wrapped up in her serial story of the Clysm Wars, and her tales of daily life when she was a child. Besides, she's tough enough to live in North Pole, Ak.

Johanna Harness Johanna has the most amazing mix of writing craft and writing fun. Her blog gives a unique spin on the world and usually makes me smile.

Gem State Writers This blog is run by a fantastic group of writers from Idaho. Their subjects range from dealing with life's problems to the fun and craft of writing. Some are published authors and some are about to be published. All are warm and welcoming.

Paty Jager  Paty's site is filled with all kinds of information on the old west, the new west and the romantic west.

Jacquie Rogers Jacquie's site is filled with a unique mix of cowboys and fairies. You don't find that on your run of the mill blogs.

Oh, the rules for you award winners if you choose to accept this challenge (no pressure) -
1.  Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2.  Nominate up to five other blogs for the award and let your nominees know.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have got to check out all these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I think you'll like them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm fuzzy Stephanie. I'm slow, painfully slow, still learning all the social media ins and outs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your blog and you are ahead of me on the social media. Julia had to help me learn the links. Something new every day. LOL

    ReplyDelete